Tuesday 12 June 2012

Bookish Wonders #3


Post #3 in my bookish wonders series is all about book shelves. Ever since I have been on Pinterest I have fallen in love with some truly amazing ways to display books! Here is just some of the ones I have found.

Staircase book shelf... or a books shelf staircase?
Door book case, the classic hidden door re-invented!
Or why not a whole wall book case?
Another book case staircase, super cute!
You would have to make a matching stool to reach these books!
Somewhere to rest your cuppa whilst reading. 
A fab little reading chair.

Tree bookcase, great for children's bedrooms.


For when the books just no longer fit in doors!

Or when the outside has to come in!
If all else fails just make them float on the walls!
In the comments I would love to see any book shelves you have seen that you love, or even better how you creatively store your books!

Thanks for reading,

Love Rie x

5 comments:

  1. I love the first stair case one. I wonder how plausible it would be for a house... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so great! I had to go on Pinterest and steal most of them. I would have taken them all, but didn't want to spam too much. LOL Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I am glad you liked them :D What is your name on Pintrest? I will have to follow you x

      Delete
  3. I love the tree bookcase, it's just so beautiful! It's not exactly a bookcase, but I would really like to divide my books by color, like this: http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/in-defense-of-organizing-books-by-color-168096
    Also, I'd like to let you know that I'm nominating you for the Versatile Blogger Award. I'll do a post about it tomorrow. Paula xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thats so pretty! I am not sure I have enough books of different colours. YA supernatural lit often tends to abide to the stereotype of dark moody coloured covers.

      Thanks you for nominating more the the blogger award! I will be checking this out right now.

      And finally thanks for commenting :)

      Rie x

      Delete