Tuesday 15 January 2013

Teaser Tuesday

Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme (a.k.a. Tag), hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
 1. Grab your current read
 2. Open to a random page
 3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page, please no spoilers!
 4. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser is:

The Passage by Justin Cronin

"'Amy, why didn't you say anything before?'
'I am sorry. I think I had forgotten how.' She was frowning inwardly, as if puzzling over this thought.
'But now I have remembered'" 

Right, I want to know your teasers too! Please post a link to your teaser in the comments below. Don't have a blog? Then please leave your teaser in the comments in full. I both love an hate reading teasers, they always introduce me to some fantastic books but my TBR piles always get so much larger!

Thanks for reading,

Love Rie x

7 comments:

  1. I like the cover, wonder what this is about. Good teaser! Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2013/01/tuesday-teasers-one-fiction-and-one-non.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the teaser! I haven't read The Passage but I've heard of it! Hope you enjoy!

    Thanks for stopping by Better Read Than Dead

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that one looks really interesting. Great tease! Thank you so much for stopping by my TT. New Follower :D Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  4. A friend reviewed this a couple of weeks ago & I loved the concept of the book! Looking forward to reading your review

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I'm really curious about this book! Good teaser.
    My Teaser is from THE STORYTELLER.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's my teaser. "It all became clear when a vampire slid out of the shadows ahead, lowered his chin, and bared his teeth. Claire knew him slightly, but he'd never looked quite so...inhuman." Bitter Blood by Rachel Caine (pg. 58)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser. I have heard great things about this book. My sister loved it, but I haven't read it yet. Thanks for stopping by and sharing.

    Katie ~ Turner’s Antics

    ReplyDelete