Thursday 5 May 2011

Post Secret Again

Hey all,

I'm thinking of making this a regular thing - hopefully a weekly post of my favourite Post Secrets of that week?

Let me know what you think. I don't want to know your secrets - because those are yours to keep. But I would love to know what your favourite secrets are from Post Secret, or anywhere :)

With out further chatter: My favourite postcard secrets of this week are...

This secret really scares me... I really hope that this person can get over his/her image issues.

Why doesn't he say?

:)

I really think that happiness is not determined on IQ.
It takes someone really smart to recognise the flaws around them and be happy with them.
Or just someone too stupid to realise?

Never :P
Thank you as always for reading,

Love Rie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment