Thursday 5 May 2011

Hello Again

I may blame my busy uni work schedule for my absence from blogging for all this time, but in truth I have been finding it hard to find enough hours in the day to do anything consistently at the moment.

However my work is nearly all done and I have a long summer ahead of me to blog to my hearts content - and blog I will.

Tonight I have been working on my website and I think *fingers crossed* I am finished :D I have had a bit of help from my boyfriend who brought me back from the brink of breakdown after some problems with a JavaScript photo viewer but I am really happy with how it looks now - and it leaves me relaxed enough to write a short blog!

I am really excited as I have had a message from my Mum to let me know that the latests True Blood book - Death Reckoning has arrived so I can't wait to get home and jump straight in to it.

Just one more piece of work to do now and feeling super happy. I am just looking for a work experience placement now - so if you know anyone who can help please please email me at marie.malyon@gmail.co.uk

Thank you all for reading,

Rie Reviews xx

1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome news! I like the new design too. =]

    You'll be untouchable all weekend now you've got that! =]
    xxx

    ReplyDelete