Thursday 25 August 2011

Holiday Reading

Hi all,

I am off for a well deserved holiday tomorrow, and time-off for me equals reading! So I thought I would let you know what books I am taking away with me.

  1. Carte Blanche by Jeffery Deaver
    I have been reading this one for a few weeks now, and thanks to a busy schedule I haven't managed to progress more than half way. But I am looking forward to getting stuck in and finishing this one.
  2. Fear the Worst by Linwood Barclay
    I have no idea what this one is going to be like. It was recommended to me by my Mum, so it will keep me busy for a day :P
  3. The Blue Nowhere by Jeffery Deaver
    One of the last books we have in the house that I haven't read. Again came highly recommended by my Mum as a good read.
It is going to be a crime thriller holiday! It is only a week away so all I can hope is this will be enough. But I always seem to find a book store selling English books no matter where I am and will undoubtedly be picking up some more!

Hope you are all having a great summer.

Thanks for reading,

Love Rie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment