Monday 23 January 2012

Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris - Goodreads.com Review


I have just joined Goodreads.com a book reviewing website that I still don't really know much about.

So as I explore its functionality I wanted to post a review of a book I finished a long while ago, but still one of my all time favourites.

Consider these little bite size reviews written by me, which I have imported from this website.

Yet don't feel left out, as always my full length reviews will always be posted here first.

Happy reading!

Dead to the World (Sookie Stackhouse, #4)Dead to the World by Charlaine Harris
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is easily my favourite book of the entire series so far.


I make it no secret that I am in love with the character of Eric Northman, and lets just hope he keeps loving our Sookie.


I have a real love-hate relationship with Miss Stackhouse, but I will keep purchasing and devouring these books because of Eric.


Having said all this, I appreciated this book because I knew the character of Eric before he lost his memory, and was all the sweeter for reading it within the series.


For lovers of love, sex, fantasy, supernatural and any fiction.

Thanks for reading

Love Rie x
View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment