Friday 1 April 2011

Oh the Wonders of Television!!


As some of you may know, I spend most of my week at university in Southampton. I don’t have a television licence in my place currently, so I rely on YouTube and BBC iPlayer for my entertainment.

But there is nothing like indulging in a bit of good old television when I am home. I have just come home for the Easter break, and as I told you what entertainment I enjoy watching at university I thought I would do a few posts on what television I enjoy watching a home.

Look out for 3 posts in the next 3 days on my guilty pleasures, my crime drama genre favourites and my addiction to cooking programmes.

Don’t forget to comment about what shows you like to watch, what you think of my favourite shows and programmes you think I might like.

Thanks reading,

Love Rie xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment